Monday, January 29, 2018

Proficiency

Proficiency,
I was told to get you 
No matter how.
I toiled for you,
Days and nights, 
So you could come.
Proficiency, 
I was thirsty for you, 
So i drunk more than i should, 
I ate more than i could,
And then vomited it all ..
Proficiency, 
I was wrong,
I thought you were strong, 
But no,
It's all about me getting a form,
Without those dumb songs.
Me and myself making a storm,
That's how you should come ..
Proficiency,
I aimed for you,
They told me that's what i have to do,
So i played the chorus more than i should, 
And then all was down again ..
Proficiency, 
All the things were weird,
Until it all became clear,
It's not about fears,
It's about getting the right fit, 
In right time, 
Before it swirls ..
By: Jasmin Sma 

No comments:

Post a Comment